For information on booking a lecture and workshops, contact Eva Johnson on +44 1908397875 for details and cost implications with advanced (6 month) notice.
May 19th -22nd 2012 Major Post-partum Haemorrhage Study Day and Workshop, Lagos, Nigeria
May23rd – 2nd June 20-12 Lecture and Workshop on Surgical Management of Postpartum Haemorrhage in Beijing, Guanzhou, Nanjing Xiam China
Invitation to lecture and train the Chinese Doctors in the B-Lynch Suture Technique for Post martim Hammerage 2012
Zhang Li writes “It will be wonderful if you could give a workshop training during your schedule . You are very very famous in China ,our KOL Dr Zhang Xiao Hong (Obstetric Director of Beijing Renmin hospital) heard that you will come to Beijing and ask me to invite you to visit her hospital and give a short workshop and demonstration about B-Lynch suture”
- September 24th-25th 2011 – Society of OB HOSPITALISTS Annual Meeting and Simulation Workshop, Denver Colorado, USA
- October 18th 2011 – Joinus Healthcare PCT Speaker at Women’s Health, London
- November 6th – 13th 2011 Southern Ethiopia Gwent Healthcare Link Programme (Skills workshop in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- December 2nd – 8th 2011 Poland OB/GYN Workshop
- February 09: ROYAL COLLEGE OF OBSTETRICIANS AND GYNAECOLOGISTS Jordan, Syria, Palestine 10th annual meeting: Keynote, Lectures and workshops
- March 09 : The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists: Keynote Speaker and Workshops
- April 09 King Fiasal Hospital , Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Guest keynote lecture and workshop
- August 09: Indonesia: Keynote and workshop
- 2008 Invitation Lecturer (Keynote Speaker) West African College of Surgeons’ Congress –
Freetown, Sierra Leone.
- 2008 Invitation Lecturer (Keynote Speaker) Hong Kong Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecolgists – Hong Kong
- 2008 Invitation Lecturer (Keynote Speaker) Major Post Partum Haemorrhage – Study day -Gwent Healthcare NHS Trust, Cwmbran, Gwent, Wales (UK)
- September 08: Canada Joint meeting of ROYAL COLLEGE OF OBSTETRICIANS AND GYNAECOLOGISTS and Canadian society of gynaecologists – Speaker
Topics: Workshop & Training | Comments Off on Request For National And International Lectures And Workshops On PPH
Comments are closed.